Denon/sony £250 amp with jamo a102s, or q acoustics, or denon 1910 with MA radius 270s?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
What do peiople think?

I am new to this stuff, having rpeviously just had a sony all-in-oner that is 9 years old now. initilayy i was going for the jamo a102s with most likely a denon 1610 or sony dh800, but then i've been leaning towards the q acoustic 1010i's. Now though, i've started thinking: get a quality amp like denon 1910, and pair with monitor audio radius 270 floorstanders, getting the rest of the speakers at a later date. out of interest, if i went this route, would it sound pretty good just with the floorstanders, or would it be best to at least buy them with a sub(thinking bk gemini mk2 perhaps) right from the get-go? obviously thses options are all in different budget ranges, but i'd like some opninions on my dilemma if you would, people. whaddya all think i should do then?

btw apologies for the spelling errors. i been on the booxe. z.

dazzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
If you can stretch to it, go for the Denon and the full Monitor Audio Radius set-up - including their own, excellent subwoofer: you'll get better system integration and a great sound. However, you are paying a style premium: the Denon paired with the Q Acoustics package you mention (or even better, the Q Acoustics 2000 Cinema Pack) wouldn't be far behind for performance, but for much less money.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the reply, Clare.

The Denon 1910 with Q A 1010i's looks like it might be the way to go then... Unless there is more reason to justify spending an extra £150 on the 2000 series, other than having a slightly better sub and being able to get them in smarter looking gloss black?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts