Denon AVR-X2700H

davidro

Sep 23, 2020
Visit site
So does this finally usurp the Sony DN1080 which what Hifi have always pushed? Somewhat surprised Sony hasn‘t updated it for over 3 years? You can get these for half the RRP of this Denon so perhaps that’s still the true entry level option.

hugh_effo

Oct 1, 2020
Visit site
Purchased this Last week in UK to replace old Pioneer VSX-924. Setup was a breeze. HDMI 2.1 and eARC worked perfectly with my 2019 LG TV, so no need to plug any sources into AMP. Sound is leaps and bounds better than my old Pioneer. Defiantly the best AV amp under £600.

hick85

Oct 16, 2020
Visit site
Would you recommend this over the Sony DN 1080, I am planning a purchase within the next two weeks and simply cannot decide.

Everyone seems to love the Sony, but my issue is that its getting a bit long in the tooth now. is it still worth it over something newer like this putting aside all the 8k 2.1 stuff. Does the Sony sound better?

flo_fli_flo

Nov 15, 2020
Visit site
Hey, I'm thinking of buying this amplifier for my new setup.
I was curious to know what system of speakers did you test it on ? and which compact system would you recomend on it ?

Thx

sidwayne

May 10, 2021
Visit site
One of the main reasons I purchased this receiver was the pre-out option, so I could use my MF M6si integrated amp to power the front speakers. But wait, even though it says pre-out on the back panel, the configuration I need is not an option. I think this is really poor on Denon’s part. I purchased this item, for a not inconsiderable sum, and I am not happy, to say the least.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts