Denon AVR-X2600H

Aug 20, 2020
Visit site
i own the 2600h as my friend and reviewers biged it up. my issues are first i have to keep it on the older firmware as it doesnt work with my xbox one s if i update it when it comes to hdr and 4k.
even with the latest software, and the oldest, going into settings for audio and selecting options in the ref area sometimes kicks hdr off and i end up haveing to select a different hdmi and back again for it to return hdr.
lastly and i feel this is a big miss by denon, it doesnt work with my google plasy player as i cant send over by blue tooth my playlists. instead i have to use heos and creat new playlists. why in this day and age cant it just do both. let me cast via blue tooth my music on my android phone by google or any other player with blue tooth suport?

yes the sou7nd is awsome but its far from the perfect bug free experience and it isnt the exellent everyone says, not till it allws the basic us of bluetooth on a phone and not push heos and sort out the kind of bugs i asumed a 500 pound amp would not have.

part of me withes i tried the sony one but hey too late now.

cvoice poperastions with my harmony work great with it and yeh sound is amazing. but it needs to be a smater device.

thomas ehler

Oct 3, 2020
Visit site
Well.. Really odd!
The Denon X2600H is near Identical with Marantz SR5014- see screenshots and figure out the differences ;-)denon marantz.png

Apart from the much better DAC's in the Marantz. Also the Marantz has better power supply and anti jitter circuits.
- Which apparently is one reason for the Marantz's higher price point.

Surely the Marantz ought to sound quite a bit more defined which is also my experience, with the Denon being more bass heavy but also more muddled in the midrange and aggressive in the high treble..

However the latest SR5015 is far too pricey in my opinion at €900-1000 ($1125-1250),
as you can pick up a X2600H at ~ €500 ($625) or even better the X3700H 9.2 channel at ~€1000 ($1250)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts