Denon AVR-1909 - £299.95

A

Anonymous

£299 is pretty competitive, I might have a pop through to the Boro' and have a bit of haggle with them.

A

Anonymous

I got one at the weekend and its the best £300 i have ever spent in my life , This Receiver brings movies to life ! , I watched Saving private Ryan Today on Sky HD and was sitting down eating ice cream thinking Wow this is Brilliant , it was really that good, God knows why what HI FI put it down to 4 Stars , This Receiver should get 5 Easy at the price of £300 and the sound you get , I dont even use my Subwoofer anymore as the Receiver gives so much clean bass to the speakers. Great with Music aswell..........

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
it would certainly be a five-star product at £299! (But we took it down to four stars when compared at @£400 to the Sony 2400ES, which we think's even better.....)

A

Anonymous

Clare Newsome:

it would certainly be a five-star product at £299! (But we took it down to four stars when compared at @£400 to the Sony 2400ES, which we think's even better.....)

Hi Clare, would you seriously rate the Sony STRDA2400ES better than the Denon 1909??

Feature-wise it's a no-contest but as im in a dilemma which one im going to upgrade to i've spoken to quite a few people and most of them reckon the Denon, of course it's all subjective to a demo.

emotion-2.gif

Happy new year to everyone too

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Well in our comparative testing we preferred the Sony, but you may disagree - the Denon remains a superb AV receiver that demands an audition if you're in the market for a receiver at that price level.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts