• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

Denon AVC-X3700H

sos

May 25, 2011
Against: surely cheaping out and only having a single HDMI 2.1 port is a big negative?

Means you get to choose if you plug in your PC, PS5 or Xbox X if you want all the good gaming features that HDMI 2.1 brings. Bizarre choice by Denon (and Marantz) to only include a single 2.1 input in their 2020 models.

Linocajo

Sep 18, 2020
Against: surely cheaping out and only having a single HDMI 2.1 port is a big negative?

Means you get to choose if you plug in your PC, PS5 or Xbox X if you want all the good gaming features that HDMI 2.1 brings. Bizarre choice by Denon (and Marantz) to only include a single 2.1 input in their 2020 models.
It's a very annoying and cheap choice from Denon.
I'm very disappointed.
I will buy both the XBOX X and ps5 and I cannot plug them on the TV.
Swapping the Hdmi cable is not easy for me, the AVR is stuck in a cabinet.
I will have to give up on Denon for the first time in 15 years and wait for another manufacturer to propose 2 or 3 2.1 HDMI inputs.

pras

Sep 26, 2020
A pet peeve - £999 is AUD 1800 - where does $2,699 come from?!
I hear ya buddy!

I’ve noticed a few people over on Oz forums importing directly from Europe themselves so that could be an option. They have been buying at retail in Europe (excl VAT) and landing for around AUD1850.

Certainly hope prices in Oz start dropping and become more reasonable soon.

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts