Denon 1911 Video settings

Lee H

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,

I have a Denon 1911. I'm happy with the sound now but I want to make sure I'm using the optimum video settings for i/p scaling etc. I'm not fluent enough in Denonese to make much sense of the manual! Kit connected is, Sky HD, "Fat" PS3 (for games and Bluray) and a Ninetendo Wii. The Wii is using a component cable and everything goes in to the AVR then up to the TV via HDMI and the screen itself is a Sony KDL - 32v5500.

So, in your experience, what should I set the video settings to on each input and do I need to change anything on the TV?

kinda

May 21, 2008
Visit site
Hello, I have the 1911 but don't actually use it in this way.

However, I'm not sure it actually upscales, but more just vonverts the signal to HDMI, (upconversion). I would have though it's just a metter of setting the input source as appropriate, but don't know any detailed settings.

A

Anonymous

I have the Denon AVR1910, the model down from yours and the default settings worked ok. I played around with the scaling options and found it was better to switch it off. Try switching all the features off and then adding them on one by one and stop when you are happy. Every TV is different, even ones of the same model are different, although manufacturers will deny it!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts