Denon 1910 problem??

Garth Man

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
Hello

Since a circuit breaker went the other night and I had to turn it back on, Virgin connected to teh amp is constantly flickiering when feed through the amp.....but strangely not direct through the TV??
emotion-42.gif

I haven't tested the other units (bluray, PS3)

A

Anonymous

Garth Man:
Hello

Since a circuit breaker went the other night and I had to turn it back on, Virgin connected to teh amp is constantly flickiering when feed through the amp.....but strangely not direct through the TV??
emotion-42.gif

I haven't tested the other units (bluray, PS3)

The direct feed to tv suggests that the Virgin box is ok.

I would test your other units and also plug the virgin box into a different input to identify / eliminate where the fault is.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Suggests either the box or the receiver have defaulted back to settings incompatible with each other, but which the TV can handle. I'd check things like video output format, resolution, TV standard etc...

Or it could be an handshaking problem, in which case the solution may be to turn everything off, disconnect TV, receiver and Virgin box from their HDMI cables, turn them all on again, then turn off, reconnect, and turn on again.

Yes, I know it sounds crackers, but then HDMI handshaking is a riddle wrapped in an enigma, etc...

TRENDING THREADS