Demo time

Hoodedcrow

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
Looks like I finally have the chance to pop back over to England soon, I hope to take the chance to put some of the knowledge that I've gained from the Hi-Fi forums to the test and go demo some stuff. I still have a few questions to ask if anyone would be so kind to help out. One is to demo the new Adms 9/40's, if nothing else I need to hear them for my self but only having a few days in Essex it looks like a no go for them, which is a shame as the passion in which people have posted warrants a demo imo. Second would be to stay with my humble 40 watt Amp and find some easy load speakers to hold out for a year or so to see where the all this new kit is going, to me from the outside it seems the trade is in a transitional period where new tech is forcing us to change how we listen to music. Any quick recommendations on easy load not too expewnsive speakers for me to demo would be appreciated. Third case is to buy the B&W cm8 speakers the Mrs liked and find an amp that is suitable to drive them. I think I've researched this option to thhe point of exhaustion so no worries there. I'll Demo as much as I can and let you know how I get on.

Hoodedcrow

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
Looks like I finally have the chance to pop back over to England soon, I hope to take the chance to put some of the knowledge that I've gained from the Hi-Fi forums to the test and go demo some stuff.

I still have a few questions to ask if anyone would be so kind to help out. One is to demo the new Adms 9/40's, if nothing else I need to hear them for my self but only having a few days in Essex it looks like a no go for them, which is a shame as the passion in which people have posted warrants a demo imo.

Second would be to stay with my humble 40 watt Amp and find some easy load speakers to hold out for a year or so to see where the all this new kit is going, to me from the outside it seems the trade is in a transitional period where new tech is forcing us to change how we listen to music.

Any quick recommendations on easy load not too expewnsive speakers for me to demo would be appreciated.

Third case is to buy the B&W cm8 speakers the Mrs liked and find an amp that is suitable to drive them. I think I've researched this option to thhe point of exhaustion so no worries there.

I'll Demo as much as I can and let you know how I get on.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts