Decent earphones out there for running folk?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
After a fair number of exchanges with people here, I have decided to go for an Ipod Nano 8GB or a Cowon iAudio 7 8GB. I will be using it mainly to go running outside (and to hook up to the car stereo).

I have heard that the standard ear/headphones from both are not great though... I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for decent earphones I can use for running. I currently have cheap in-ear ones with the loop that goes over the top of the ear so they do not fall out while running. Bought them in the fitness center in a hurry and can't say I am very happy with these, but I keep thinking that ones without the loops will fall out while running.

Anyone have any suggestions for decent earphones that will stay in my ears while running and don't cost more than let's say 25-35£? Less would of course be better
emotion-2.gif
I have a preference for earphones over headphones as I find having a brace over the top of my head while runnig a bit annoying, although someone suggested the Sennheiser PMX 70 (with brace around tha back of the head)...

Thanks!!!

A

Anonymous

One of these comes with excellent earphones thrown in ;)

http://www.sony.co.uk/view/ShowProduct.action?product=NWZ-A818&site=odw_en_GB&imageType=Main&category=NWS+A+Series

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
These Sennheisers are rather good, and a massive step up from the rubbish Apple in-ears. Ideal for sports, and under £20 (we tested them at £30!)

If you can stretch your budget a bit more, you'll get an excellent in-ear sound (and firm fit) from Shure's Award-winning SE110 earphones (available for @£46), which are designed to loop over your ears. Goldring's GX200 earphones are also excellent - I think Play.com has them on offer for £40.

A

Anonymous

sennheiser PM X 70 phones are excellent, i use them for running all the time, sound is great and thaey never slip from your head

TRENDING THREADS