Dates on reviews

tom_mk

Dec 27, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

This may have been raised before, but is it possible to include and display the date that a review was written? It would be very useful to see how recent a review is to compare it with other reviews/products. (Unless of course reviews of specific types of product are released at the same time, which I don't think they are.)

I know that it's possible to look at reviews and sort them by date order, ascending or descending, to give an idea of what the latest review is but I can't for the life of me see the actual date in relation to a specific review, either in the view to access the reviews or in the individual reviews themselves. Of course it's possible that I'm just missing something, in which case please just point me in the right direction.

I guess it'll be one for the new features list.

Tom

P.S. The "Select Tags" button is throwing up an error (but I'm sure you're already aware of that)

A

Anonymous

I searched the forums to see if this topic had been raised before.

I was doing some idle hunting for a tv and there are lots of reviews and I know I can sort by date, but it would be great to see that value on the review itself

http://whathifi.com/Reviews/TVs-Reviews/TVs-Reviews/Rule-Screen-size-32in/Date/

pretty much exactly what tom_mk wrote in fact.

please

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts