Date of reviews

Andy H

Nov 14, 2007
Visit site
I've just had a look through the reviews section and realised that there is no way of knowing how old the review is.

I know you sometimes have knocked a star of a piece of kit as newer / better items are released but do you not think a "date of review" would be a usefull addition.

Just a thought.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
If you search for a product, the results page will show you when the review was posted, but we're hoping to incorporate this information more clearly when the site is relaunched, hopefully in the near future.

AlmaataKZ

Jan 7, 2009
Visit site
Search approach notwithstanding, I think to have a date on the reviews would be very useful. I have faced this several times.

Think of it, how people use reviews: One is after, say, an amp. Go to reviews, amps and they are all listed. you can then narrow by rating etc. this is what one does trying to get a shortlist. But what you do not know is if teh 5 star amp you are looking at has just come out or nearing the end of its marketing life...

I would think most searches are not by specific product but by category and in order to select a shortlist. At least isn't that the intent of the whole web-based reveiws content?

Andy H

Nov 14, 2007
Visit site
AlmaataKZ:

But what you do not know is if teh 5 star amp you are looking at has just come out or nearing the end of its marketing life

That's along the lines I was thinking of.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts