Dali zensor

Zax89swe

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
My dali zensor 7 arrived to my little rega brio r, the sound is much appealing. Compare to bx2 is sounds much softer and more neutral with more presens. The bx is an other hand faster with energy, timings and rythmics but Id find out it may me a unnatural way to bring the music but in movies it can thrill more. The dali bass maybe is a little bulkier but i just played 8hours of playback and havnt tried the including spikes so it might be solved. I would rate bx 4/5 and dali zensor 5/5 TaceCare.

Cypher

Jun 8, 2007
Visit site
I used to own the Monitor Audio BX2 (my amp is the nad c326) and they are great speakers.

I now have the Dali Zensor 1 and they are even better. More detail and more musical than the BX2. Bass is just enough for me. Amazing speakers for the money :grin:

poldo

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
I also own the Zensor 1 in my home cinema and it is great, very natural sound. I've also owned Monitor audio speakers in the past the rs6 and the gs20.

Overall i think Dali is the better speaker, last month I did a short demo Dali Ikon mk2 vs MA RX and Dali wins on almost every aspect, only the bass is a bit deeper on most MA models.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts