DAB on a Denon DM35DAB system

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have just acquired a Dennon DM35DAB system with SCM73 speakers. Great sound from the CD player.

But when I select tuner and go to DAB transmissions I get no service on the display. I know this can't be right because I have a £40 DAB portable from a supermarket and that picks up DAB stations without the aerial being extended. On the Denon, though I'm sure it is not needed, I even connected up the DAB aerial, but still no service.

The manual is not very good and I am hoping someone has one and can put me on the right track. Probably I have not pressed the right button on the remote control or pressed the wrong one!

A

Anonymous

Don't know how (!) but I have solved that one. I am now trying to use amplifier and speakers to connect to a Sony Bravia TV. I have bought the correct phono leads, but there are so many phono plug outlets on the back of the TV and I don't know which two to use. They only have symbols against them. Anyone help please? mike

A

Anonymous

I have same problem with dab on my system. It suddenly stopped working over Xmas. Any idea how you get it up and running again?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts