CyrusCD6SE Remote

SteveR750

Was the remote control changed when Cyrus introduced the SE version of the CD6?

My ebay buyer claims I have sent the old style, and that there is a new style "SE" version. I never used it as the Roksan remote operated it for me, and I am sure that it was identical to the one with the 8XPd demo amp I had recently....I am going to ask Cyrus but forum experience is always very helpful.

Thanks.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
SteveR750:Was the remote control changed when Cyrus introduced the SE version of the CD6?

My ebay buyer claims I have sent the old style, and that there is a new style "SE" version. I never used it as the Roksan remote operated it for me, and I am sure that it was identical to the one with the 8XPd demo amp I had recently....I am going to ask Cyrus but forum experience is always very helpful.

Thanks.

Does this pic help?

SteveR750

chebby:SteveR750:Was the remote control changed when Cyrus introduced the SE version of the CD6?

Thanks.

Does this pic help?

I guess so....!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts