Cyrus CD8 SE any updates?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
has anyone bought one of these recently? are there still problems with it reading discs or has that been sorted? I had one for a week on demo and I had the "disc error" problems when loading some cds.Shame as its such a good cdp.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
We'll be running a full test of the Cyrus CD8SE in our November issue, on sale next month. It's being put through its paces in our hi-fi listening room right now.

A

Anonymous

I am eagerly waiting for the review results from the magazine too. In the meantime, another hi-fi magazine, in it's 'world exclusive review' has described the CD8 SE as a 'sensational mini masterpiece that brings cd replay close to perfection', 'the ground-breaking cd we've all been waiting for' and 'a stunning product for the money, offering performance startlingly close to what one would expect for a player three or four times as much'

So, it must be a phenomenal cd player!

A

Anonymous

Yes, John. I'm very tempted to get one but am holding off until the nitty-gritty problems are sorted out. Will you be getting one for yourself
emotion-5.gif

What system do you use by the way, if you don't mind saying?

A

Anonymous

EvilWolf:
What system do you use by the way, if you don't mind saying?
One with nice Knobs!

A

Anonymous

Hahahaha...nice...nice quote by the way in the 'Ultimate Guide' - laid back and natural. Sounds like Arcam kit!

TRENDING THREADS