Curved Air

A

Anonymous

You mean produced a couple of progressive rock albums that some see as seminal?

A

Anonymous

Aah! Well said that man, truly a band worth denigrating.

Picked up a live album of theirs and finally got around to playing it to-day. Wikipedia describes them as "a pioneering British progressive rock group formed in 1970." I'm not a fan of so-called progressive rock, but I never knew the ability to play out of tune for sustained periods made you a pioneering progressive rock group before.

A

Anonymous

Yeah i remember them well! Was it not there album, that had a white face to it? Met my first serious girlfriend at a wild party enjoying there sounds! Ah those were the days my friend.

Ravey Gravey Davy

Apr 28, 2008
Visit site
Tarquinh:

Picked up a live album of theirs and finally got around to playing it to-day. Wikipedia describes them as "a pioneering British progressive rock group formed in 1970." I'm not a fan of so-called progressive rock, but I never knew the ability to play out of tune for sustained periods made you a pioneering progressive rock group before.
You are obviously missing the vital ingredient which brings it all together ( a bit like 3d glasses)

A

Anonymous

Ah! denigrating.Its not me who is blackening there reputation my friend! The album was actualy released in the summer of 1969. Did they play out of tune? Or are you Impervious of a true pioneering british rock band? Was the album presented in a fold out cover,and had a white face faces? Was it me and the summer of my youth?

A

Anonymous

Ravey Gravey Davy:Tarquinh:

You are obviously missing the vital ingredient which brings it all together ( a bit like 3d glasses)Couldn't possibly comment. I'm a respectable man now.

Ravey Gravey Davy

Apr 28, 2008
Visit site
Tarquinh:Ravey Gravey Davy:Tarquinh:

You are obviously missing the vital ingredient which brings it all together ( a bit like 3d glasses)Couldn't possibly comment. I'm a respectable man now.

Currently reading an aside recommendation by Clare,(Black Vinyl White Powder) and I can only say "Dir glaub' ich nicht"

(homage to apostrophes)

bob.g

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Tarquinh:Discuss. Reminds me me of the way light bends around a curved object, like a lighthouse, enabling the viewer to see someting that would otherwise be hidden by a solid object.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts