Cross your fingers for me!!!

roger06

Dec 23, 2007
Visit site
Hi All

I had a job interview today. If I get it I'm splashing out straightaway on a Sony DB player (not sure whether 350 or 550) and new Yamaha 763 amp...

So positive thoughts please!!!
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

good luck mate.Just bought myself the 763 very pleased with it i also own the s350 sony also very good

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
Good luck Roger! Hope you get the job. It`ll be nice to hear of someone actually getting a job as opposed to losing one. Years ago when I was promoted at work I splashed out on a shopping trip to my favourite record shop (Sellanby in South Harrow) and bought a bag full of vinyl! It was nice to do something like that without worrying about the cost for a change.

roger06

Dec 23, 2007
Visit site
Thanks guys ... Got the job! Yipee!

Have decided to leave the new amp for a while though. I ordered the Sony BD 550 today as it has the analogue outputs so I'll see how it goes in the current set and can always upgrade the amp later. I guess it's probably a better buy anyway and only £60 over the 350 so not a huge difference.

Hopefully it'll arrive before the weekend!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
roger06:

Have decided to leave the new amp for a while though. I ordered the Sony BD 550 today as it has the analogue outputs so I'll see how it goes in the current set and can always upgrade the amp later. I guess it's probably a better buy anyway and only £60 over the 350 so not a huge difference.

Great news - now do your duty to keep the British economy going by buying loads of Blu-rays!
emotion-1.gif

roger06

Dec 23, 2007
Visit site
Clare Newsome:roger06:

Great news - now do your duty to keep the British economy going by buying loads of Blu-rays!
emotion-1.gif

Indeed - was just looking at Amazon's 3-for-2 : I really want We Were Soldiers but sadly not included in that offer
emotion-6.gif

roger06

Dec 23, 2007
Visit site
Torres09:Roger, you can get it over at Play.com in there 3 for 2
emotion-1.gif

Oh yeah - a much better selection. Spend spend spend - I mean there's no point having a new BD player (which should arrive today) with no ammunition !!!

Sadly I think Wall E is more likely to be the Christmas Day choice with the family round than We Were Soldiers...

TRENDING THREADS