Creek Evoulution 2 amp seeks new cd player

tifosi20002008

Oct 2, 2008
Visit site
I have recently purchased a Creek Evolution 2 amp. It is currently working with a Nad C5211 cd player and Mission 780se speakers.

I am looking to upgrade my cd player probably in the january sales. So am drawing up a short list of players to consider. My list so far consists of Rega Apollo, Nad C545bee, Exposure 2010s and the matching Creek Evolution 2 cd player. I enjoy a spread of music from Hendrix to Florence and the machine, along with classical. Any advice would be great thanks.

Creek Evolution 2 amp

Nad C521i cd player

Sony MDS-JA333es minidisc deck

Mission 780se speakers

Chord company crimson interconnects

Chord company carnival silver screen speaker cable

The obvious match is the Creek
emotion-4.gif
. The Evo is fantastic with Arcam gear as well. Both brands share similar tonal traits, but personally I would plump for the Exposure 2010S. One of the best sub-£1000 CDPs I've heard, and again, should work a treat with Creek.

tifosi20002008

Oct 2, 2008
Visit site
Thanks plastic penguin.

I'm now the proud owner of an Exposure 2010s cd player. Having heard both the Rega Apollo and the Exposure. It was very very close. Almost a flip of the coin thing. I got a brilliant deal on the Exposure and that was the clincher. Fantastic sound forceful when needed and delicate. V v happy

tifosi20002008:

Thanks plastic penguin.

I'm now the proud owner of an Exposure 2010s cd player. Having heard both the Rega Apollo and the Exposure. It was very very close. Almost a flip of the coin thing. I got a brilliant deal on the Exposure and that was the clincher. Fantastic sound forceful when needed and delicate. V v happy
emotion-2.gif

You're welcome.

Certainly the Exposure blew me away when I heard it connected to my old Arcam stuff.

Enjoy the beautiful sounds...
emotion-21.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts