Considering Beresford Caiman ! or should I think Dac Magic or other!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Good Evening,

This week I will be purchasing a new Dac for my downstairs system.
emotion-2.gif

I have a budget of around about £200. The Caiman seems ideal. I wll be connecting it to a valve amplifier.

Is this the perfect choise for my budget or should I be considering something different altogether.

My other options appear to be the Vdac or DacMagic.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

D

A

Anonymous

Cool boots

Thanks,that was just the news I was hoping for !!!

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
sorry to gate crash the thread lads

dac magic to pricey really

then there is the fubar i like the look of it £120 a bargin can get end of month happy days

but now up to the stage comes the beresford tc7520 for £150 i could get that money, for £20 notes i would get 2 coaxs and an optical. But you guys go about the caiman what do get for £50 more and another 6 weeks of saving

A

Anonymous

smuggs:

But you guys go about the caiman what do get for £50 more and another 6 weeks of saving

Click
emotion-11.gif

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
smuggs:...but now up to the stage comes the beresford tc7520 for £150 i could get that money, for £20 notes i would get 2 coaxs and an optical. But you guys go about the caiman what do get for £50 more and another 6 weeks of saving

You are making the classic mistake of not adding VAT and delivery to the Beresford prices.

The TC-7520 is £149.99 + VAT (17.5 percent) + delivery and the Caiman is £199.99 + VAT and delivery.

http://www.homehifi.co.uk/PP/Digital_Audio_1.html

The differences beteen the two versions are listed on their respective product pages...

http://www.homehifi.co.uk/products/Caiman.html

A

Anonymous

very excited

Stan has received my payment and a caiman is on its way.

[*]

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts