Connecting iPhone to Cambridge Azur 540a vs 2

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Excuse me, can I connect my iPhone to my Cambridge amp without a dock? The Azur doesn't have an Aux In. I think there's a rca to aux cable. But I use all Line Ins on the amp. Can I connect this cable I mentioned OVER one of those Line In connections on the amp? That way I would'nt need an Ipod dock, and use the aforementioned cable to connect my IPhone only now and then, listening to the music stored in my IPhone or to Internet radio (via Wi Fi on the iPhone) saving money. This makes any sense?

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Simple answer dinadin, yes. If you get a 3.5mm-to-RCA cable you can then connect the headphone jack from your iPhone to one of the spare RCA inputs on your amp and away you go.

John Duncan

But...he says he uses all the line ins on his amp. Some switching may be required...

However, what've you got plugged into it at the moment? Just wondering whether there's any rationlisation can be done.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the answers. All my in Line Ins are connected and necessary, but perhaps I can use tape mon in my azur... It's another usable Line in, right?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts