Connecting an I Pod to a Denon AVR 1909

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi

I wish to connect my I Pod touch to the Denon AVR1909.I have B&W 683 speakers. I want to know which chord I should use to connect the Ipod to the Amp and would this combination give me decent output? Guess the same chord can be used to connect my laptop to the Amplifier by using the Audio Out jack.

Please note that I dont have a very big budget for this chord. Would be glad if someone could let me know the specification of the same.

Cheers, Eric

A

Anonymous

ericgonsalves:
Hi

I wish to connect my I Pod touch to the Denon AVR1909.I have B&W 683 speakers. I want to know which chord I should use to connect the Ipod to the Amp and would this combination give me decent output? Guess the same chord can be used to connect my laptop to the Amplifier by using the Audio Out jack.

Please note that I dont have a very big budget for this chord. Would be glad if someone could let me know the specification of the same.

Cheers, Eric

Denon do an Ipod dock for the 1909 but it's around £100.

If you want a lead for connecting laptop and ipod then something like this would be a good bet. If you just want to plug it in now and again then use the phono sockets at the front of the Denon.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts