computer video sender problems

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi can anyone tell me why my video sender is causing my computer to stop working when i am online, my computer is wireless it works ok when i switch the video sender off,, i have tried the freq settings on the sender no better,

John Duncan

I thought video senders were pretty much the same frequency as wireless 'g' routers (2.4ghz), in which case it's probably interfering with it (technical term). If you went to wireless 'n' for the computer, that should fix it. Alternatively, experiment with combinaitons of different channels on the router and frequencies on the sender to see if that sorts it.

A

Anonymous

JohnDuncan:I thought video senders were pretty much the same frequency as wireless 'g' routers (2.4ghz), in which case it's probably interfering with it (technical term). If you went to wireless 'n' for the computer, that should fix it. Alternatively, experiment with combinaitons of different channels on the router and frequencies on the sender to see if that sorts it.

Fully agree with John.

A

Anonymous

thanks everyone i tried johnduncan advice and the problem is now fixed cheers john..

kena

May 28, 2008
Visit site
You're too modest must be at least 2 surely !!
emotion-21.gif
emotion-2.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts