Commercial speakers/amp

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi

I have an Apple TV with music videos on it and wish to play them at partys, halls, and general use. I have had some Bose 901 with Camberidge Audio amp and pre amp which sounded good but couldnt really wasnt really designed for constant loud volume. I also wnat them to be robust and moving this package around wasnt real good.

I have been recommended some JBL PRX512M speakers to go with an equalizer, I also would like to be able to operate the system via remote control.

Can anyone tell me there thoughts on this system or maybe recommend something else, It will be playing a lot of live convert type of music but not super basey or anything. I am more chasing clarity but with some depth

Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Hi Matt I am pretty open to the money i spend as i really want an awesome sound, i have a lot of live concerts like U2, Fleetwood mak etc that i have and everynow and then it does get turned up but i want excellent quality. Yeah i know a remote might be hard to get and if i cant then i will have to cope

thanks

MattSPL

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
If you search ATC on ebay under consumer electronics, you'll find some T16 professional speakers. These will probably be too small for your needs but the same company has a load of ATC PA-65 speakers that have a 15inch bass driver. They would be ideal but you will have to get in touch with them for a price.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts