Commercial Grade / Highest Quality CD Jewel Cases?

ksoundwerx

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Does anyone have a decent supplier for the above that they would kindly share? I'm desperate!

The online supplier I used to use has since shut down, and after a number of failed attempts (via Amazon) I still cannot find anywhere that supplies true, commercial-grade jewel cases to replace my broken / aged / cracked / scratched ones. As an avid CD hoarder this is very important to me. Most places that claim 'premium' 'high/commerical-quality' are obviously not - they have all proved when compared to any bought CD album to be thinner, flimsier and cheap feeling.

Looking for decent clear (single) jewel cases, and the holy grail: clear double CD cases (single thickness but with double tray. Am yet to ever find a double thats of commerical quality feel).

Yours,

A Desperate Man.

ksoundwerx

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi, No I havent. I try to avoid Maplin at all cost. Any given item you buy from there can usually be found elsewhere at less than half the cost... As such, I've always avoided the robbing shysters!

I shall pop in to have a look if you think they might help.

I would prefer an online retailer as I always have used in the past, as I usually buy bulk: 50 cases or more at a time.

ksoundwerx

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
simonlewis said:
I have just looked online, have you tried these people ?

http://www.dvd-and-media.com/cd-jewel-cases.htm

Tha looks promising, thanks. Will contact them after Christmas.

Was rather hoping sombody had a similar requirement for CD cases in addition to a similar OCD for premium quality as me! And so could direct me to a company they have used and can vouch for. But your link Simon appears to state quality. I'll order a hundred but if they're not up to scratch they'll be going back!

@ Chebby. I can't get my head around that mate! Not having cases would not sit right with me whatsoever! I have so many I need to read splines for a start. Flicking through plastic wallets would remind of Thai pirate-CD markets too much!

Joe10155

Oct 25, 2008
Visit site
Hi,

I know that Covers33 sell CD jewel cases including what they call "Super CD Jewel Clear Cases". I have only bought accessories for vinyl from them before which have always been of good quality. It may be worthwhile trying them out.

http://covers33.co.uk

TRENDING THREADS