Comet 10% discount on TVs until 1st November

A

Anonymous

bigboss:
Direct link here.

Don't forget Quidco for further 3% cashback.
i would not buy another item from comet
there after sales service is minging to say the least
sorry bb .

dvdaudio: i would not buy another item from comet
there after sales service is minging to say the least
sorry bb .

You don't have to apologise to me
emotion-2.gif

I myself wouldn't buy anything from Comet unless the discounts are compelling enough.......some of these discounts are good.

dirtydean

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
Twice this week I've been out to buy electrical items and I would have, in the past went straight to comet but after my recent experience steered clear....
Big boss on a different note, your R225's can you see the speakers through the grills like the R90's, I've got my R270's next to my R225 and I like the way I can see the speakers gold tweeter through the mesh, but I can not on the 225 I'm thinking of phoning M A and asking them can they supply a grill without the fabric on the inside,
Dean

dirtydean: Big boss on a different note, your R225's can you see the speakers through the grills like the R90's, I've got my R270's next to my R225 and I like the way I can see the speakers gold tweeter through the mesh, but I can not on the 225 I'm thinking of phoning M A and asking them can they supply a grill without the fabric on the inside, Dean

No, I can't see the speakers through the grills on my R225HD either. You can see the speakers only in R45HD, R90HD & R180HD (not sure about the R270HD).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts