COD 6 Modern Warfare 2 for only £23.95 on xbox 360

lobby

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
Littlewoods direct now know as Very have COD6 at £45.00 with 3.95 delivery, but when using this code it gives you £25.00 discount, so i received a confirmation price that i payed and it was only £23.95 a bargain. Hope this works for you, also should work with other connected stores.

A

Anonymous

Brilliant! Thanks for that, now I don't have to wait until after christmas!

A

Anonymous

WOW

works for the PS3 version too. £23

BUT... Littlewoods are notorious for this! Dodgy voucher codes get misused, and then they void the sale and have a go at you for using the code.
I have seen it before when they messed up and then blamed the customers.

Be warned it may not turn up, or they may then ask you (or take) the full price from your bank after saying you have obtained the discount wrongly.

That said, I have just paid my £23 and am waiting... worth a go!!!

A

Anonymous

yep...

checked their T&C (can't copy n paste - but go to help menu and look at payment).

they say you pay FULL price in "stage 1"

then, they review the discount voucher and IF it was correctly allocated to you AND used correctly, they WILL refund the difference before the item is dispatched "stage 2"

Got a nasty feeling none of us will reach stage 2. This has happened before! My order is showing full price pending from my card, not the price agreed on the checkout! A con, but then you do tick "I have read T&C" before you order!

Think I may cancel my order... This seems a little bit underhand, as they agree the reduced fee at point of sale, but the T&C hides this 2 stage payment where you pay in full, then get your discount back. Best bit is, though, that as an internet sale you are ENTITLED to a full refund if you return it in 7 days unopened (law). So if they do not honour the voucher, send it back!

lobby

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
Rang up to check and yes you need to spend over £50 as well, but they still honoured it even though the price was £48.95 so to make a sure i spent a little more taking it over £50, so hopefully all will be ok.

A

Anonymous

Spoke to Littlewoods aka "very" tonight. Package sent, and discount will be honoured even though voucher code wasn't supposed to be mine!

Worth a whirl if you want one, and you can use the precedent set my me and the other poster, above.

Otherwise, it has to be Sainsburys who will do it for £26 and this is not a limited offer. Easily the cheapest deal after this one! Just wait for stock at your superstore!

A

Anonymous

In case anyone else used this code and is having any trouble, I checked to today and the £25 discount has gone back into my bank account and aparrently the game should be waiting for me at home.

I was all a little uncertain for a while but in the end everything is fine, so thanks for the tip off and thanks for the other info posted!

ElectroMan

Nov 20, 2008
Visit site
They are, but I think they dispatch from Jersey, so it's probably a saving on the VAT. Of course, you could also be hit with import duty.

Unlikely, perhaps, but possible.

Tesco's are selling it in store for £25, but only if you buy another, selected, full price title (all at £39.87!).

Or you could *** down to Sainsburys (£26 - they sold out quickly in my local store, but got some more stock in yesterday and were limiting it to one per customer), or Morrisons, where I believe it's only £25.

emotion-2.gif

kena

May 28, 2008
Visit site
ElectroMan:

They are, but I think they dispatch from Jersey, so it's probably a saving on the VAT. Of course, you could also be hit with import duty.

Unlikely, perhaps, but possible.

Tesco's are selling it in store for £25, but only if you buy another, selected, full price title (all at £39.87!).

Or you could *** down to Sainsburys (£26 - they sold out quickly in my local store, but got some more stock in yesterday and were limiting it to one per customer), or Morrisons, where I believe it's only £25.

emotion-2.gif

Never had import duty from Jersey in all my time of buying so don't think that's even a remote possibility.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts