ClassicLPs.co.uk - still in business??

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know if www.classiclps.co.uk is still in business?

I ordered about £100 of discs from them during their discount weekend 3 weeks ago, and still haven't received the records. Now the phone number on the website doesn't work.

Spoke to someone at start of last week who seemed flustered and said that she was sending them out that day, but still no sign of them.

Getting worried for my money - and wanted the records, of course!

entrails

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I had a slight problem after their 33 and a 3rd sale a while back. It sounded like it was a combination of an on line ordering glitch and the sale being very popular. They sorted things out and sent on my record soon afterwards. I've always found them to be very reliable and helpful and approachable if there are any problems. I would be very surprised if you don't got your records in the end.

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, I hope so, but gets worrying when the phone number stops working, and when I called last week they said that their email was down too. Fingers crossed, I suppose.

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Tried emailing and calling again today.. I think I eventually got through to a mobile answerphone.

Anyone ordered and received from them recently?

A

Anonymous

I have a similar concern. Our small distribution company in Northern California sold over $2000 worth of LPs to classiclps.co.uk over a year ago.

Despite all attempts at collecting, including using a real Collections agent in UK, and despite the stated intention to return everything they have made ZERO actual payments or returns towards settling this.

Here is hoping this post will result in as happy a resolution as the original one!

Simsey33

May 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey CHR Buyer

Did you get any resolution to your problem with ClassicLP's.co.uk?

Having an issue similar to the OP's (money paid and no records or contact after 9 weeks!)

Am wondering if I'm wasting my time or if there was a happy ending to your story :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts