Christmas present

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Just after a bit of advice on a new TT, going to have around £600 - £800 to spend on a tt and was wondering about any recomendations/advice?

At the momnet I've got the Genie 1 and have been so impressed I've stated buying more vinyl than CD. Will be played through a CA640p and 740amp.

listern to blues, rock etc etc

Thanks in advance

fatboyslimfast

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
Saying that, there is a Roksan Radius brand new on ebay for £495...put an ortofon 2M red on it for £60 and you have a shed-load more deck for roughly the same as the rega...as long as you don't mind the maple finish (I don't - I have one
emotion-2.gif
)

A

Anonymous

Thanks, I was thinking along the lines of the Project 5 or X pack. Have heard the P3 a few times and Im not that much more impressed than the genie I have now.

I'll check the Roksan on ebay when I get home tonight

thanks

A

Anonymous

Seems those Radius Vs are making the rounds -- I just got one this past weekend. I wasn't too excited about the maple from the pictures online but actually it looks great in my room. I've not heard many high-end decks but I'm very pleased with the sound and build quality.

Currently have an Audio Technica AT95e on it, but will be upgrading in the new year...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts