Cheap / Used (

ksoundwerx

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
So I've recently sorted the soundsystem for the kitchen / garden room: B&W Zeppelin Air. Much more neighbour friendly than the previous method - cranking up the front living room HiFi so it could be heard in the garden ;) I don't always want to listen to iTunes playlists, and seeing that my main libaray of music remains physical on CD I'd like to capitalise the Zep's optical Aux input by tucking a disc transport nearby (I have space to hide a CDP out of sight nearby). So can I ask for suggestions on a cheap disc transport? Only requirements are: optical out / cheap / remote control. All suggestions welcome! Even better if you can suggest a compact disc player that fits the bill. With thanks

T

the record spot

Any number of Marantz players around for that price, CD63, the earlier CD52, or Sony's players. Take your pick, Ebay our Gumtree are your friends here. :)

CarlDW

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I would suggest a used Sony CDP - something like the CDP-XE220 or CDP-XE330. Very cheap to buy and it should be reliable. There are plenty about on eBay.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts