Charging question - iPad 4

psurquhart

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

Quick question about my new A grade bought from CEX iPad 4 64gb please. Very pleased with it considering I bought it with vouchers from selling things over the last couple of years.

Having not owned one before can I charge this using my iphone 5 lightening charger rather than the adaptor that comes in the box ? Probably a silly question but just trying to keep my charger count down.

Looking for a quick reply please ! Need to charge it.

RodhasGibson

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
Hi There,the answer is Yes you can although it will take longer.The best way is to use the iPad charger to charge both.That way you will get a quicker Charge on both devices. :)

D

Deleted member 2457

psurquhart said:
Hi,

Quick question about my new A grade bought from CEX iPad 4 64gb please. Very pleased with it considering I bought it with vouchers from selling things over the last couple of years.

Having not owned one before can I charge this using my iphone 5 lightening charger rather than the adaptor that comes in the box ? Probably a silly question but just trying to keep my charger count down.

Looking for a quick reply please ! Need to charge it.

It does work, but I don't think it is as good though, but yep.

psurquhart

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
RodhasGibson said:
Hi There,the answer is Yes you can although it will take longer.The best way is to use the iPad charger to charge both.That way you will get a quicker Charge on both devices. :)

Ahhh, right. Will do this then instead.

Cheers to both reply's.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts