Channel 4HD on Freeview in Wales

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi folks.

Currently I cannot receive C4HD because we get the rubbish S4CHD welsh equivalent instead.[:mad:] I have recently purchased the excellent Humax Freeview HD box, and was wondering if anyone knew how to receive this channel. I know that some people who live in Wales are able to access this by picking up C4HD from English transmitters. I have attempted to re-tune, but to no avail. The nearest English transmitter to me is Winterhill, I think, as I live near to Llandudno. Any suggestions please??? [^o)]

Thanks.

A

Anonymous

hi halle,I have one of these boxes also and live in abergele ,try a manual tune with channel number 62 and hd channel number 54,where do you live near to llandudno?

A

Anonymous

Hi vinylboy41, I live in Deganwy. Have you had this problem also? Do you now have C4HD?? I will try your suggestion, thanks.

A

Anonymous

vinylboy41:hi halle,I have one of these boxes also and live in abergele ,try a manual tune with channel number 62 and hd channel number 54,where do you live near to llandudno?

Hi vinylboy41. I tried your suggestion, it didn't work unfortunately.

A

Anonymous

hi halle,is your aerial pointing at winter hill if it is you may need a masthead amp,we get near perfect line of sight to winter hill from here but we do get interference from moel-y-parc when we do a rescan,thanks.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts