Changing My Zeppelin Air

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi

Im new here, so this is my first post. Anyway i have a zeppelin air which i bought brand new last year for £500. There now 6 months old and im looking to maybe sell it and buy better speakers.

So how much would they be worth if i sold them and what could i get instead. I'm thinking of getting monitor audio i heard there really good but i dont which one and where to start lol.

P.S. I'm dont really know much about speaker and things

Cheers

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Welcome to the Forums aceofspades. When you say you're looking to buy better speakers, do you mean a better all-in-one dock system or separate speakers and an amplifier to go with them?

A

Anonymous

I dont mind either. Probably speaker system and amplifier this time but not too big because its for my bedroom lol.

Cheers

aceofspades said:
Hi

Im new here, so this is my first post. Anyway i have a zeppelin air which i bought brand new last year for £500. There now 6 months old and im looking to maybe sell it and buy better speakers.

So how much would they be worth if i sold them and what could i get instead. I'm thinking of getting monitor audio i heard there really good but i dont which one and where to start lol.

P.S. I'm dont really know much about speaker and things

Cheers

Your Zeppelin Air is only worth what someone wants to pay for it, like all things. I would guess that, as with most decent hi-fi kit, you will probably get around 2/3rds of what you paid. And that's on a good day!

Sospri

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Just looked on the bay and they have been sellig seconnd hand in good nick for about £350, in completed listings.....

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
aceofspades said:
I dont mind either. Probably speaker system and amplifier this time but not too big because its for my bedroom lol.

Cheers

The Zeppelin is a great piece of kit, are you sure you need to change it? You could look at a set of powered speakers such as the Epoz AktiMate Mini (£350) or Audioengine A5+ (£300) which don't require external amplification, so would take up less space.

A

Anonymous

it is a really good system, but i heard monitor audio is even better. I'm just looking for something thats plays louder and good bass.

so which monitor audio system could i get for £350?

A

Anonymous

plus i want to connect it to the TV and have a surround sound feel.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts