admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

Would anyone be able to recommend me a good decent CD player that will match my system set up? Or am I better off looking for another make? I don't know what budget to go for, but just give me your best suggestions.

I was thinking off the cyrus, NAD and Linn CD players. But I think they are bettered with their own full matching equipment.

My system set up is an NAD C272 power amp, with Rotel RC-03 pre amp and Kef Q10 Bookshelf speakers. My system is warm sounding with nice dynamics. I would like a CD player that has nice dynamic and analog sound.

I hope my question makes sense.

P.S I also have another forum called ''speakers''. Please visit it if you can give me good advice.

Regards

Shane

A

Anonymous

fatboyslimfast:Linn is the best:Well?

Fine - thanks for asking.

What ever dude.

A

Anonymous

EvilWolf:Get a Linn.

Get a Linn???

Which one would you recommend for my kind of system setup?

A

Anonymous

Seems a strange shortlist to me because NAD made mostly cheap CD players, Cyrus make midrange players and all LINN CD players are pretty pricey. If you don't want to spend a lot the Rega Apollo is excellent but there's no doubt that you can better it if you want to pay more. What does your LINN is best signature mean? If that's true just buy the LINN and have done.

A

Anonymous

Linn is the best:fatboyslimfast:Linn is the best:Well?Fine - thanks for asking.What ever dude.

ÿ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts