CD Player / Digital Music Player

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have a Marantz PM4400 OSE, connected to KEF Cresta 2 speakers using Taralabs Klara cables. The principal audio source of this system has been my iMac (+Y-shaped Monster Interlink) until now, but I've decided that I need to separate my audio system from my workstation to meet some minimum audio quality requirements and am searching for a CD Player or a Digital Audio Player within my budget to have a better quality audio source.

I was looking into CD5001 OSE or CD6002 until now, but I just want to ask the question to some experts too. What cd player do you consider as a good complementary to my system? And: are there any digital media players (ex. with built-in HDD) with descent sound and still appropriate for a tight budget (not Olive Opus 5!) available in the market, which can replace a cd player?

Mahmood

A

Anonymous

Hi,

for the digital music player maybe you should exclude built in HDD and go for Sonos or squeezebox. Sonos is more expensive because of it's remote. The storage should be handles by a PC or NAS.

This way it's alot cheaper than any built in HDD digital music player IMHO.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts