CD or Turntable?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
If I spent £300 and got the best CD player I could (probably the Marantz CD 6002) and then spent the same money on the best Turntable - which would sound the best?

I guess a lot of you havent heard the Marantz, so any similar one would be a fine comparison

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
I never heard the marantz but in general at this price I would vote for cd! But when the budget turn to 4 figure then I think turntables will win!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I don't think it's a case of 'either/or', but ideally (if you have the space/cash) having a selection of kit so you can choose the source and music to best match your mood and situation.

I'm still sitting here listening to vinyl, but will shortly be off to buy one of the new iPods - LPs not being particularly useful when i'm on the move!

robg1976

Sep 17, 2007
Visit site
pound for pound turntable wins every time mate i have a nad C521bee cd player £200 i als have a budget pro-ject debut iii cost £130 i love the nad but the turntable does sound better. i guess it comes down to how many cds of how much vinyl you own to play on them. why not split your budget and get both and enjoy the bebifits each has to offer.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts