Cd & Amp for dynaudios 52.

thebass2dark

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello all newbie here first post .i have a pair of dynaudios 52 lovely speakers on a pair of
Partington Super Dreadnoughts i did have roksan kandy amp and cd player but had to sell them cash flow problems but i am in better shape to buy a cd player and amp i was thinking of the rega apollo cd player and get a kandy mklll amp how would the rega sound with these ? i have van den Hul CS - 122 HYBRID speaker cable and 102 mkiii interconnects any help would be very nice thanks .

thebass2dark

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
thebass2dark said:
Hello all newbie here first post .i have a pair of dynaudios 52 lovely speakers on a pair of
Partington Super Dreadnoughts i did have roksan kandy amp and cd player but had to sell them cash flow problems but i am in better shape to buy a cd player and amp i was thinking of the rega apollo cd player and get a kandy mklll amp how would the rega sound with these ? i have van den Hul CS - 122 HYBRID speaker cable and 102 mkiii interconnects any help would be very nice thanks . Anybody ?

Sorry, only picked this thread up.

Right - love the Audience 52s. However they do need a gutsy amp to make the most of them. The Kandy MKIII should be ideal, while the Rega is a very good CDP, I've not heard that combo, although it should be fine. Alternatively look at Arcam CDPs, they'll match nicely with the Roksan. :)

thebass2dark

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
thanks plastic penguin yes I love those speakers I have heard that arcam and dynaudio isn't a good match is this true? How about arcam amp and CD player? How about Cyrus 7 amplifier? :wave:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts