Castle Knight speakers

vonchief

Dec 21, 2008
Visit site
Hi all,

Does any one have the above speakers ?

I would be interested to hear opinions on this range, particularly the floorstanding version.

Thank you

Happy_Listner

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Not a lot of information out there about them. Here is a review: http://www.witchdoctor.co.nz/index.php/2012/04/castle-knight-4-loudspeaker-review/

Thompsonuxb

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Saw a pair of the 3's today - never heard them but they are really nice looking speakers - small floorstanders in the shop the looked really nice, On looks alone I'd audition a pair. compared to a pair of q-accoustics on their stands they have a much smaller footprint - the B&W rx2'S looked massive on their stands beside them.

er..... anyway... yes... not heard them.

T

the record spot

I heard the Castle Knight 1 in a demo a couple of years back. Very impressive little speaker. Lovely sound, nearly bought it over the DC4, but sound quality from the Tannoys and finish were both better. Close though.

vonchief

Dec 21, 2008
Visit site
Thanks for the input so far.

There seems to be conflicting reviews as always, I see some people are calling them chinese coppies of the castle brand and say they are not in the same league ?

Others are saying they sound rather nice.

I prefer a smoother sounding speaker and most reviews seem to point to this.

Any other comments welcome

T

the record spot

In that case definitely check out the Pioneer S71B standmount. This has slipped under the radar but might give you what you're looking for. Very cultured but smoother sounding speaker. Detail without sharp highs. Needs room to be at its best however as boomy in small rooms. Build is excellent. Ask in London had them on a great sale price so check there first.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts