Can you see the point of QD OLED TVs at £6000?

• Thread starter Deleted member 197450
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 197450

I,m more than happy with my 77" A80J that cost me £2399 ,not a cat in hells chance I would pay 6k for ANY tv
Where did you get it for that price? Sounds like a Costco deal.

Friesiansam

For me? No, no point at all. Far too big, far to expensive. Neither I or the wife watch many films and, mostly only old ones and we don't watch sport. Given that most of what is available to watch is crap, repeats or, repeated crap, there is just no point to spending a lot on a monster TV.

Also, who needs a TV so bright, that you need to wear sunglasses to view it comfortably.

doifeellucky

For me? No, no point at all. Far too big, far to expensive. Neither I or the wife watch many films and, mostly only old ones and we don't watch sport. Given that most of what is available to watch is crap, repeats or, repeated crap, there is just no point to spending a lot on a monster TV.

Also, who needs a TV so bright, that you need to wear sunglasses to view it comfortably.
For when you have too many nits.
View: https://youtu.be/8oJzfmWO3CU

Agree there’s lots of crap. Getting tired of watching idiots spend £15 million on a Mayfair penthouse, or tanned muscled up daters, or someone banged up for whatever effin’ and ‘blindin’, or spoilt rich kids decide what to eat at some posh restaurant. ‘Reality TV’ really needs to go away and very soon.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts