Can someone recommend a bluray player with analogue outs for £300ish please?

A

Anonymous

Panasonic BDT300, I know you don't want 3D but it's an excellent 2D player. Or if you can still find one a Sony BDPS760.

john1000000boy

Sep 17, 2007
Visit site
The Pioneers are good, i have an lx52 and its very good great picture and sound. Was over £500 when first out and think you maybe able to pick it up between 200 and 250 now @ ssav. Leaving you with some change for some discs!!

kinda

May 21, 2008
Visit site
I'd try a Samsung C6900. Didn't get the greatest review here, but I have one and the picture, including DVD upscaling, and sound are great. Great detail in both picture and sound and I've seen no motion issues using on a projector.

Had measured audio jitter almost as low as the CA 650BD in some reviews. Also has a decent internet portal, (no love film yet but coming), and 3D just in case. Made nicely, looks good, and is quick too.

Was £350, I got mine for £250 with 2 year warranty at John Lewis, but it was back up to £290 last time I looked.

Red Dragon

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
RDJohnson:
It's to go through my old Arcam AVR200. 3D isn't necessary as the TV won't take it anyway!

Thanks very much

I would suggest you approach Richer Sounds and bargain on the 650BD as the newer models are coming on-line shortly and this unit is to be faded out, so £300 cash may be a viable proposition and it would prove a hell of a bargain !!! Worth a try and it has the spec and quality you're after, especially combined with the Arcam amp...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts