Can i place the front speakers right next to the tv?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I would like to gt the monitor audio mass 5.1. However, my front space is very limited. I will get the floor stands for the front speakers and can only place them next to the 46 inch tv. Is this Guna be a big problem? Thank u

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

The MASS system is a dedicated home cinema system so I would imagine MA would have the speakers suitably magnetically shielded so they wouldn't interfere with a TV.

Should be safe enough to place as close as necessary without any adverse effect to the TV.

Not even sure a modern flat panel TV requires magnetic shielding within speakers close to the screen.

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

moreseric

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I don't think that it could be any problem for TV or sound quality.
If TV is not old box with cinescope, should be ok. It is better to have front speakers
spaced widely, but in this case it still should be ok.

Nick_Shepherd

Feb 14, 2008
Visit site
So is there a minimum distance from the screen the front speakers should in relation to the sound stage??

I have had a furniture move and can now only place them half a foot away! Is this bad for the sound stage??

Thanks in advance...

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
AFAIK if you have a flatscreen tv you can put your speakers close to the tv, their is only a problem if you have an old CRT, FYI i currently have a speaker 2" away from my plasma without any problem.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts