Can I pair Q Acoustics Concept 20 speakers with Marantz all in one amplifier (CR610)?

GuyCoops

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello

I am considering purchasing a Marantz Melody all-in-one system (M-CR610) for my mother. The amp has 60W per channel power output (when driven as a two channel system - which it will be).

I really like the look of the system and am looking for the best budget speakers to pair with it and the Q Acoustics Concept 20 speakers seem like the best (I haven't been in to a shop to listen to them yet though). The speakers are 6ohm but I don't really get the difference between 4ohm, 6ohm and 8ohm or how that relates to Watts.

Can someone please advise if the Marantz CR610 amp will work well with the Concept 20's.

Thanks

Guy

matthewpiano

It will work superbly and provide a really musical and involving sound. You don't need to have any doubts about either the Marantz system or the Q Concept 20s. The only other speakers I'd really consider are the ones I have myself - the Dali Zensor 3s - but these are larger and won't suit all rooms for that reason.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts