can I ask The experts What do you think of this test

dexxas

Apr 16, 2008
Visit site
Could i asked generally Which do you prefer the monitor Audio or the Keff

The monitor audio for me. Will always win just on asthetics. There lovely speakers Its a bit like looking like a beautiful woman . Even from the back :) Which makes you want to .... have them I think thats what Monitor Audio have over all speakers i see. Their appeal

But it sound which suits your needs which do you prefer using this test bit of fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_161552&feature=iv&src_vid=b54vzTYZ4F4&v=ubZDJd5VlYI#t=5m

I am devided. Just as you think yes monitor audio on this test Then the Keff will pull something out the bag on this test.. In diferent types of music

need the best headphones you can find for this i used grado 80! on an Imac

To the guys who remarked You need to get out more Respect those who may not be able too .

NSA_watch_my_toilet

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
At first, be absolutely reinsured that you will not need good headphones, because a youtube video could not re-give the sound of the original. Like a normal studio session, room characteristics, mic placement, mic type, recording compression, eq and character of your own pc/headphone will all interfere in the hearing result.

The truth is, it's absolutely good of him to have made measurements. And I'm beeing thankful to him for that. Even What hifi don't do serious mesures when they do reviews.

But at first, the room isn't optimized, so, how can he be sure that what that he mesures is not due to some room influences ?

He's in asia, in a lot of asian lands, current could have influences on the performances of the amplifier. He would need a furman filter or whatsoever in this kind of stuff to make more reliable mesures.

If he would have let the room influence be to a minimum, he would have made the mesures so near as possible to ban a maximum of the room effects.

It looks like that he's holding the mic in his hands during the mesures.

When it comes to the listening of the songs, it's the moment where the test-maker must come to a review. He must describe what he's hearing, in which quality and compared to what he already heard in the same conditions. I not looked the test until the very end, but it seems he didn't done that.

Another aspect that will help in a test, ist "what is the reviewer liking for kind of sounds", we didn't know this.

So this test lacks a lot of things to be good.

NSA_watch_my_toilet

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
Could i asked generally Which do you prefer the monitor Audio or the Keff

Response : For the moment I wasn't able to find Kef's out there. And a good review run on Monitor Audio GX200 was a disappointing thing for me. I will not make a complete review (I already did that on another internet portal ;) ), but their speakers are not bad and not good, they are just costing a lot of money for a really middle result (for a person like me that like details, dynamic, neutrality that goes to pure reality). If you already will throw lots of K-Eur from the window, then do it for really first class loudspeakers, not for monitor audio's. This is my opinion about MA.

But I respect every person that buy monitor audios, if they like it and found it good, I'm happy for them :dance:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts