Can anyone recommend a good speaker cable for Proac tablette 8 ref signature

eddie_baby

Feb 23, 2009
Visit site
I’m looking for some cable for my tablettes I want to try and get the best I can from them with some good cable at the moment I'm using some cheap cable, I was wondering does anyone have any experience of these speakers and different types of cable being used with them. I have been looking at things like DNM reson, chord company carnival silver screen, and nordost flatline gold, or is there something else I should be looking at. I’m not bothered if I buy second hand. Is there any recommendations. I have a Nad c350 amp running them at the moment. I like lots of detail, powerful bass, clear treble, everything really.

I realy like the proac sound, and the tablettes are sound amazing for such small speakers.

I would welcome anyone’s opinion and any help will be greatly appreciated.

A

Anonymous

Hi,

As you can see from my sig, I started off with the QED. A good cable but lacked a bit of bass.

The Atlas hyper 3.0, surprisingly, gave a more refined treble but after a few weeks I tried the QED again and liked the presentation better.

Finally I bit the bullet and bought some MS 4.45 off Ebay. Lovely cable. Very refined, great treble, superb midrange and nice taught bass. Even so, the tweeter occasionally becomes a bit excited on some violins and some tracks on 'miles davis A Kind of Blue' (the trumpet!). I have a feeling that this may be the interconnect.

These are the only cables I have tried but it might help a bit.

The chord could be better but I haven't tried. ÿOr maybe the Atlas Hyper 2.ÿ

If you are up for the long haul, buy off ebay and if you don't like it, sell it again.ÿ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts