Can anyone recommend a decent low cost DAB tuner?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Looking to pay less than £100 for a DAB tuner to connect to my hifi - what would be a good option. - Brand new / second hand dedicated unit or an MP3 player with built in DAB receiver or something else?

T

the record spot

I think you should be able to pick up a Pure Evoke 2, which is an out of date model superseded by the Evoke 3. You occasionally see those advertised at a good discount from time to time and it'll connect up to your hi-fi.

gregory

Sep 9, 2007
Visit site
i concur or you could pick up a tangent dab for £70.00 at richer sounds, dab to me is much the same from make to make, much prefer a good fm tuner with a good aerial

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
[quote user="heystak"]Looking to pay less than £100 for a DAB tuner to connect to my hifi - what would be a good option.

- Brand new / second hand dedicated unit or an MP3 player with built in DAB receiver or something else?

[/quote]

If you want a dedicated hi-fi tuner, the Cambridge Audio DAB300 (£120) is a no-nonsense digital tuner that's a fine performer and a great-value buy. Shop around and you might find it for less than £120.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts