Cambridge Audio NP30 Beta Testing

cwalduck

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
Not after info just wanted to know if they have started tests, I applied but have not heard a thing also searched CA website no sign of NP30....

nads

not a job offer but a "spam" mail saying send your CV in if you want.....

Oh there is someone with the same family name as me that works at CA already
emotion-16.gif

A

Anonymous

We'd just like to say a big 'thank you' to everyone who applied to Beta test the NP30.

We had a far bigger response than we anticipated (over 600 applicants!) from both the UK and overseas. Due to the time it has taken to go through each response thoroughly, and also because many potential testers have holidays booked for a large part of July, we will be in touch with our chosen test panel in the first week of August, with testing hopefully to commence soon after.

Many thanks again to everybody for your huge interest and kind offers to test the NP30.

cwalduck

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
BenBeaumont:

We'd just like to say a big 'thank you' to everyone who applied to Beta test the NP30.

We had a far bigger response than we anticipated (over 600 applicants!) from both the UK and overseas. Due to the time it has taken to go through each response thoroughly, and also because many potential testers have holidays booked for a large part of July, we will be in touch with our chosen test panel in the first week of August, with testing hopefully to commence soon after.

Many thanks again to everybody for your huge interest and kind offers to test the NP30.

Thanks very much for the reply glad to see there is so much interest. I look forward to hearing from you in August (grovel grovel).
emotion-13.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts