Cambridge Audio Azur 751BD

Dermondo

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
For all 751BD users, I suppose you may know by hints in its manual if you ever noticed, let me just emphasize how important is it for you to TURN ON the QDEO processor by tweaking the SHARPNESS to +1 or above, it is night and day for the PQ, it is so crispy and bring your bluray experience to whole new level.

I came across this info a couple of days ago and as an owner of this produce I have to say in my opinion it does make a slight improvement in my set up, has any other owners tried this ?

Dermondo

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
Dermondo said:
For all 751BD users, I suppose you may know by hints in its manual if you ever noticed, let me just emphasize how important is it for you to TURN ON the QDEO processor by tweaking the SHARPNESS to +1 or above, it is night and day for the PQ, it is so crispy and bring your bluray experience to whole new level.

I came across this info a couple of days ago and as an owner of this produce I have to say in my opinion it does make a slight improvement in my set up, has any other owners tried this ?

Official reply from Cambridge

Hello, thanks for your inquiry.
The QDEO is always operative but it does indeed start to become more visibly active when you increase the sharpness.
Regards
Ed Selley

Well that settles it then.

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Tweaked the sharpness to watch Ghostrider 2 on projector/screen. Definitely an improvement. Mrs C noticed straightaway . Thanks for the heads up.

manicm

Ok, Ed, good to see you're replying here, still waiting for your response on my query #086946 USB Hard Drive
smiley-wink.gif

In the meantime, and I think JD did reply to me before, but has anyone managed to get a self-powered USB hard drive to work through the front port?

Just purchased a new Western Digital MyPassport 500Gb USB, and while its light goes on indicating power, my 751BD still won't read it. I reformatted the drive through Win 7 in NTFS format (as out of the box) but to no avail.

Any ideas anyone?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts