Cambridge Audio Azur 640A v2 for £150 at Richer Sounds

A

Anonymous

This promotion finished now? Its exactly what I need but they are £199 now :(

A

Anonymous

Yeah got one for £199. The store manager said that this price is also temporary so if anyone needs one, they should snap them up. Even now the 650A is out, he said they will go back up to £299. It's to get rid of the excess stock of Silver units.

A

Anonymous

Just received the VIP email, theyre back at £150. Mine is still in the box so I'm gonna go and see if they will give me £50 back :)

A

Anonymous

Bit of a bargain at £149.95 isn't it? I managed to get the last boxed model at our local Richer Sounds today. Just need to get some speakers now... need to find something to warm up the slightly bright sound of the amp.

A

Anonymous

They gave me the £50 back too! Extra browny points for Richer Sounds in my books :)

jimdonnelly

Jun 22, 2007
Visit site
Suasexed:Bit of a bargain at £149.95 isn't it? I managed to get the last boxed model at our local Richer Sounds today. Just need to get some speakers now... need to find something to warm up the slightly bright sound of the amp.

I am interested to find out how you warmed up the sound. Can you give an update? The bright characteristics of the CA have previously put me off considering the kit.

A

Anonymous

Cass:Are the £150 ones the "graded" version or are they brand new? The website currently says £170 for brand new.

Mine is brand new. Apparently each store has a couple more silver and black and its just to get rid of the backlog.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts