cambridge audio 340A se advice

mushroomgod

May 25, 2009
Visit site
http://www.cambridgeaudio.com/summary.php?PID=216

Maybe someone can help me...Im looking for an Amp that i can run two sets of speakers, Iv been reading a few reviews of this and it seems to be a good, yet cheap bit of kit.

But, i was reading the manual for it online and it does not give much info on the speakers...for example, when you switch to the 2nd set of speakers it does not say of the 1st set stays on or turn off....does anyone know?

Also.....I obviously plan to have 2 sets of speekers.. one set will be in the living room and the second set will be in the kitchen, the speakers for the kitchen can be cheap as chip and need to be small (we have a small kitchen), infact something thats similar to external computer speakers would be perfect, sound quality does not have to be great...can anyone recomend something nice and small?

A

Anonymous

Do you intend running both sets of speakers at the same time?

ear

Aug 24, 2008
Visit site
I think the B speaker button turns on both (only both) no a or b selector.the 640 is the same anyone with the 640 can confirm please?

lordmortlock

May 21, 2008
Visit site
Mushroomgod - I use a secondhand bose 2.1 system in my kitchen as you describe - cheap, discreet and cheerful. I also use a Acoustic energy Aego t in my bedroom to a similar end. If you fancy pure 2 channel how about wharedale diamonds? small and wicked.

lordmortlock

May 21, 2008
Visit site
its ok actually - I have it set up so that I can just have music in the kitchen ( when I'm cooking and the good lady is watching mind desolving pap) and when switched its in both.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts