Cable suggestion for 751BD

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I know this is more of an accessory question but it is for a new BluRay player so here goes…

I'm soon upgrading from my old combined BluRay/PVR to the Cambridge Audio 751BD. As the chief benefit of this player is its analogue sound output, I'm going to need 7x interconnects. I have the Pioneer SC-LX90 receiver. Can anyone make a sensible suggestion ofr connecting the two without over-capitalising?

I've had good results with both Van Den Hul Thunderline and also the Chord Chameleon Silver Plus with my CD player but for 7x either of these will work out to the same price as the player itself!!!

Cambridge Audio have suggested their own cables (obviously) but I have no experience of them and also no idea where I can buy them. Opinions on these appreciated.

jolls

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Cambridge Audio cables are sold by Richer Sounds. Iirc Richer Sounds are giving a hdmi lead away with the purchase of the 751. Might be worth asking if you can swop for analogue cables.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the feedback folks. The Chord Crimson Plus look the ticket but I'll definitely consider the Mark Grant option.

Sorry, should have mentioned I'm in Australia - Richer Sounds etc aren't available, unfortunately…

Anyone here had any experience with the 751BD? I'm wondering if there is likely to be much improvement over my Panasonic unit an also if its worth going the anlogue route??? I know my 740C definitely sounds MUCH better over analogue so hopefully the 751BD offers the same.

A

Anonymous

Got (very) lucky. My dealer offered me 4 pairs 1m Chord Cobra for below the UK prices, bought with the 751BD. Sub-UK prices are pretty much unheard of here for cables etc so I'm pretty pleased with that.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts