C5 to be sold to Viacom

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
daveh75 said:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-27240335

Not sure what's worse, being owned by Dirty Desmond or by a pay-tv provider?

Presumably this now means the next series of Big Brother won't appear on the front pages of any national newspaper? Excellent...

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
I didn't miss bob hoskins yesterday i thought somebody else might have started a RIP thread, very sad news all the same, he was a great actor and will be sadly missed, he could have had another ten years of life. :cry:

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
simonlewis said:
I didn't miss bob hoskins yesterday i thought somebody else might have started a RIP thread, very sad news all the same, he was a great actor and will be sadly missed, he could have had another ten years of life. :cry:

Oh, the euthansia at 81 law got passed then?

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
As Viacom owns MTV in the uk which channels include nickleodeon and comedy central, does anybody know if it will affect milkshake on channel five in the mornings, not that i watch it i was just wondering. :?

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
The_Lhc said:
simonlewis said:

No, i was just saying if he died in his 80's he would have had a good innings, 71 is a bit young to die.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
simonlewis said:
The_Lhc said:
simonlewis said:

No, i was just saying if he died in his 80's he would have had a good innings, 71 is a bit young to die.

I'll remind you of that when you get to 81...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts